Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girls from Nanking on Sale--FREE!



My Amazon Kindle story, "The Girls from Nanking," (regularly 99 cents) is now on sale free  Tues.--Thurs., June 26-28 at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0080IVMBA     
While I eventually hope to supplement my retirement income with my fiction, I don't expect to make a living selling 99 cent singles through Amazon.  But I am trying to get my work out there and "build my author brand."  Towards that, every download counts, so please give "Girls from Nanking" a look.  If you read it and enjoy it, please post a review on Amazon, or share the link with your friends.  And of course, I'm always glad to hear from you by e-mail too.
"Girls from Nanking" is my third Frank Swiver story, and takes place in Dec. 1948.  I think it's a swell read, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment